1.1 The web site DUBAI-NEW-PROPERTY.COM is the property of MLMA SASU company registered in FRANCE, 27 corniche André de Joly 06300 Nice.
1.3 Throughout this Policy, the terms “we", "our", "us" means MLMA SASU and its subsidiaries, officers, employees, agents, affiliates or assigned parties.
1.5 If any term of this Policy is or may become for any reason invalid or unenforceable at law, the validity and enforceability of the remainder will not be affected.
2. YOUR INFORMATION
2.1 The type of information we collect from you is either personal to you, or is general in nature:
- Personal Information: When you register on the Website as a customer, update your information, purchase any goods or services, take part in promotions or send emails to us, you provide us with information that we store and process. Such information may include your name, address, phone number, email address, purchase and transaction history, billing information (including credit card information), interests, and other such 'Personal Information'.
- General Information: We also receive more general information from you as a result of your visits to, and use of, the Website. This general information does not identify you personally, and can include information such as your IP address, the date and time you access the Website, length of time you spend on the Website, your browsing history (recorded by the text and graphics files that compose that page), the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our Website, and other such 'General Information'.
3. COLLECTING AND USING INFORMATION
3.1 Most of this Website can be used without giving us any information. However, certain services and third-party technology may involve collection and usage of information from you, including but not limited to, Google Analytics (a description of their specific data collection and processing practices can be found via the following link: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/). We use this information to provide you with a better service, and in particular to: keep internal records; improve our products, services and the Website; communicate with you if you have ordered, purchased or participated in anything on the Website; contact you for market research purposes; and provide you with information about new opportunities, promotions, special offers and other information that we may feel is relevant to you. If you contact us via the Website, or via email to the contacts set out on the Website, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
3.2 We use General Information to help us make the Website more useful to customers (including to help us assess content of interest to visitors), and for other purposes such as determining the Website’s technical design specifications and identifying system performance or problem areas, for tracking activity on the Website, preparing reports, assessing trends, and otherwise monitoring the way in which the Website is being used none of which would be in a way that personally identifies any users.
4. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
4.1 We may share your Personal Information in connection with the purposes above with any other MLMA SASU affiliated company.
4.2 You consent to us sharing your Personal Information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
4.3 We use General Information to help us make the Website more useful to customers (including to help us assess content of interest to visitors), and for other purposes such as determining the Website’s technical design specifications and identifying system performance or problem areas, for tracking activity on the Website, preparing reports, assessing trends, and otherwise monitoring the way in which the Website is being used none of which would be in a way that personally identifies any users.
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets, along with its professional advisers. If MLMA SASU or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, Personal Information held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- if required in order to obtain professional advice;
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of MLMA SASU, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection
5.1 Keeping your Personal Information secure and preventing unauthorized access is of utmost priority to us, and we take all steps reasonably necessary to protect your Personal Information against any unauthorised access, use, alteration, disclosure or destruction. Whilst we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to secure and safeguard your Personal Information, we will not be held responsible for any unauthorised access by third parties and we cannot guarantee that the Personal Information provided by you or that is transmitted via this Website or by e-mail is totally secure and safe.
7. Use of third party analytics and tracking pixels
7.2 You may disable the cookies from your browser by adjusting your browser settings. However, in this scenario, you may not be able to make full use of all the functions available on this Website. By using this Website, you agree to Third Party Analytics processing of the type of information discussed in the manner contemplated in this Policy. To the maximum extent permissible by applicable law, us, and our respective suppliers, and any of our owners, officers, directors, managers, members, agents, and employees, are not liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages or loss (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) arising out of, or in way connected with, the use of the type of information discussed in this section.
8. Third Party Advertisers
8.1 We allow third party advertising networks to serve advertisements on our behalf.
8.2 Third party advertisers may place cookies on the browsers of visitors to its website(s) and may send its own cookies to the visitors’ cookie file. The cookies will allow these third party advertisers to apply their personalized retargeting technology and to serve personalized banners; third party advertisers may collect and use this data in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations (including but not limited to laws governing privacy, and data protection).